Assistance in Post-Hospitalization Recovery
Whether you have had an emergency or a planned surgical procedure, a substantial part of the equation is the post-operative recovery phase. You need time to heal and regain lost functions. Ideally, you want to carefully comply with the recovery plan. Trying to do too much, too soon can cause complications and delay your recovery.
The caregivers at SIGMA HomeCare are trained at being part of the recovery team for post-operative care or following an inpatient rehab program. We can provide the extra hands you need to make a smooth transition and optimize your recovery experience.
Although you need your rest, you also need certain things to happen in life, such as meal preparation and household tasks. These two facts are both unavoidable and in direct conflict. A bit of assistance can help resolve this conflict so you can focus on healing.
Why Choose SIGMA HomeCare?
A little bit of help during the at-home phase of your recovery can make a big difference. The help SIGMA HomeCare provides can alleviate the stress by assisting you with your normal activities of daily living.
- Arranging a safe home environment that helps preserve your independence.
- Coordinate efforts with physical, occupation or speech therapists if necessary.
- Provide transportation for medical and non-medical needs.
- Assist with activities of daily living, such as dressing and bathing.
- Provide meal preparation and planning.
- Provide companionship and access to social outlets.
- Help with transfers and mobility issues to reduce falls.
Call us today and let us help make a difference in your life. 1-800-673-0016