We care for special needs children, such as those with autism, cerebral palsy, and spinal bifida. Our caregivers for disabled young ones have the knowledge, training, and responsiveness to fulfill their needs. Additionally, our well-informed case managers are always available for support and guidance.
- Personal Care – Our attendants handle all aspects of personal care, including bathing, dressing, oral hygiene, grooming, and toileting.
- Pressure Relief – Impaired mobility can compromise skin health, leading to bedsores. Following clinical protocol, our aides change client positioning every 15 minutes for those in wheelchairs and every two hours for those confined to bed.
- Safe Transfers – Our aides are proficient in transferring clients to and from beds and wheelchairs, using sliding boards and Hoyer lifts when indicated.
- Travel Assistance – To make transportation more accessible, our aides serve as companions, expanding the horizons for disabled clients. Whether trips are for business, medical appointments, socialization, or leisure pursuits, a companion makes disabled travel safer and more enjoyable.
- Special Events – Whenever you want to attend a special event, such as a wedding or birthday party, we’re available, freeing you to go and have fun.
- Respite Care – If you need a breather from caregiving, let us know how long you’d like, and we’re there.