SIGMA HomeCare Offers Disabilities Solutions
At SIGMA HomeCare, staff members are aware that some people have disabilities that can make life more difficult for them. For instance, there are those who have suffered grave physical injuries such as a spinal cord injury, or they have cerebral palsy or multiple sclerosis or have suffered a stroke. For such individuals, everyday tasks can present challenges. Opening and closing doors, stepping into shower stalls or bathtubs, driving and performing many other day-to-day activities may be possible only with the making of some adjustments. Have a caregiver can provide assistance to you.
The caregivers at SIGMA HomeCare can help those with disabilities that present challenges in their daily life so that they can remain at home. These individuals will be safe and able to receive full care of their physical needs and living areas. For those with disabilities, SIGMA HomeCare can help them to live independently and enjoy social interaction on a regular basis. Such assistance at home can include housekeeping and meal preparation, as well as assistance with personal hygiene and transportation. The staff of SIGMA HomeCare strive to help people make the most of their skills while receiving support in the areas where they are in need.
SIGMA HomeCare staff can assist people with the following in-home tasks:
- Adaptations in the home for safety and independence
- Transportation for medical appointments, social and community outings
- Care in the areas of personal hygiene and grooming, as well as assistance with dressing
- Assistance with mobility and stability
- Planning and preparation of meals
- Medication Reminders
- Help with minor household tasks
- Companionship and enhanced social interaction
Call us today and schedule your free in-home assessment: 1-800-673-0016